Receive exclusive wine only available to members
Introducing the refreshing new Lake Breeze. Inspired by life on the lake and cabin signs of yesteryear, these wines are the epitome of the Okanagan.
The look is new, the wine is still classic Lake Breeze.
There are two Tempest Club options available for members:
Tempest Club Half Case
Shipments will include 3 bottles of an exclusive The Tempest Club wine and 3 bottles selected by Winemaker Garron Elmes.
Shipments likely to average $130 -160 plus shipping.
Tempest Club Full Case
Shipments will include 3 bottles of an exclusive The Tempest Club wine and 9 bottles selected by Winemaker Garron Elmes. Shipping costs are waved in the full case subscription.
Shipments likely to average $300
Shipments likely to average $130 -160 plus shipping. Shipping estimates (ATS Courier):
British Columbia - $25
Alberta/Saskatchewan/Manitoba - $35
Ontario/Quebec - $45
Newfoundland/New Brunswick/ PEI - $50
Territories - $60
- Your shipments will be timed to ensure that members are the first to receive Lake Breeze’s new releases
- Shipments will coincide with new releases — May 31st & October 31st
- Free shipping on all wine purchases of 12 bottles or more throughout the year
- Be the first to receive invitations to exciting Lake Breeze events.
- Recipes created by the Lake Breeze Patio chef Mark Ashton that specifically pair with our exclusive Tempest Club wines
- 15% off all purchases made within the Lake Breeze tasting room
- Free 3 0z. glass of wine when dining on The Patio at Lake Breeze
- No fee for joining
- Membership can be cancelled at anytime without penalty (reasonable notice prior to shipments required)