We are proud to announce that we continue to be on the podium for a second year in a row at the Wine Align National Wine Awards with a third place finish.
"To follow up our win as Best Small Winery in 2016 with another very strong result makes everyone here at the winery ecstatic. It shows the commitment of our team to producing and serving the best wine that we can here on the Naramata Bench," notes our Winemaker and President Garron Elmes.
Four of the top ten wineries in this year's awards are located on the Naramata Bench and six of them are from the Okanagan Valley. We are proud of the wines being made in our region and happy to be able to serve them to you!
Thank you for your continued support.
Wine Align National Wine Awards
Canada's Top 10 Small Wineries
- La Frenz Winery — British Columbia
- Meyer Family Vineyards — British Columbia
- Lake Breeze Vineyards — British Columbia
- Kacaba Vineyards — Ontario
- Daydreamer Wines — British Columbia
- Laughing Stock Vineyards — British Columbia
- Hidden Bench Estate Winery — Ontario
- Moon Curser Vineyards — British Columbia
- Leaning Post Wines — Ontario
- Kew Vineyards — Ontario
Additionally, Lake Breeze scored well across all of our wines in a field of over 1700 entries from 240 different wineries.
- Platinum — Lake Breeze 2014 Torok Vineyard Syrah
- Silver — Lake Breeze 2014 Meritage
- Silver — Lake Breeze 2015 Merlot
- Silver — Lake Breeze 2016 Spice Jar
- Silver — Lake Breeze 2015 Pinot Blanc
- Silver — Lake Breeze 2016 Roussanne
- Silver — Lake Breeze 2016 Pinot Gris
- Silver — Lake Breeze 2015 Semillon/Chardonnay
- Silver — Lake Breeze 2014 Pinot Noir
- Silver — Lake Breeze 2012 Tempest
- Bronze — Lake Breeze 2016 Sauvignon Blanc